Monday, May 09, 2005

Letters from my girls

"Mom, you HAVE to stay in bed tomorrow."

Wise wise words from my oldest on Saturday night, as I was tucking her into bed.

Of course, I hear then walk into the bedroom at 7:30 to 'silently' wake up Dad. Though I made the game-plan last night: "you will give me until 9am to sleep!"

They were SO excited. They made me breakfast, which I forced a couple of bites down because I never eat breakfast. My husband even made me coffee. (Holy crap, they can be trained! Only took 12 years...)

But the most precious things were the notes my daughter's wrote to me. From Samantha, with help from her teachers:

All About My Mom
My Mom is 5 feet tall. She has black hair and beautiful brown eyes. She loves to play tricks on me. Her best friend is Julie. She likes to eat Macaroni & Cheese. It's her favorite food. My mom's favorite desert is brownies. Purple is my moms favorite color. My moms job is to clean the house. I know my mom loves me because she helps me find my toys. If I could give my mom anything, I would like to give her a mother's day card. I love my mom because she is always nice to me.

Love, Sam

From Allison:

Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day. I hope you enjoy your gift. I will do anything you want me to do. I looovve you sooooo muuuch! HOPE YOU ENJOY MOTHER'S DAY.

Hugs and kisses from me to you.
Allison
XOXOXO


God they kill me. I'm leaving Friday for NYC, and I miss them all ready..

No comments: