I find someone who is a lyric freak same as I am. This is neat idea, although there were some I just didn't have a song for. And there are about 20 answers for each.
1. A song that makes you think of yourself...
2. That makes you laugh... "Thank God I'm A Country Boy" John Denver (the kids sing it)
3. That makes you cry... (oh there are way too many) currently "You're Missing" Cowboy Junkies
4. That reminds you of a current lover..."Faithfully" Journey
5. That reminds you of a past lover... "Nothing Else Matters" Metallica
6. A song that brings back childhood memories... any early Madonna
7. That drives you up the wall... The Macareana
8. That you could listen to over and over... "Let Her Cry" Hootie and the Blowfish
9. A song that makes you tingly in special places... "Sleep Together" Garbage
10. That reminds you of someone who has passed away...
11. That makes you think of the person who shared this with you...
12. That makes you happy on a supremely shallow level... "The Real Slim Shady" Eminem
13. On a deeper level... "Northern Sky" Nick Drake
14. That you'd like to have played at your funeral... "Through the Dark" KT Turnstall
15. That you love the music video for... "Everybody Hurts" REM
16. A song that you've listened to in the past 24 hours..."I'm Coming Home" Martin Sexton