Saturday, July 30, 2005

I'm in love with Bill Clinton


On the way up to the Canyon last weekend, we listened to his book. By the time we got to his high school days, I looked over at my husband and said, "sorry honey, but I think I'm falling in love with this man." The bruise on my left shoulder is pretty faded now...

Seriously, this is probably one of the best books I've "read". What an interesting, caring, genuine man. Yes, read that again. I admired him before, but after this I admire him more than ever. Telling his side, yet taking complete responsibility for his actions. ALL of them. Even at the times when you feel he didn't need to. He gives you hope as well. It's amazing- someone coming from the childhood he had becoming a world leader. No big money, no inherited money, just hard work and perseverence. If I ever were going to start believing in heroes, he would be on the list for sure.

Two pinko thumbs-up on this one- buy it NOW. Or get in touch with me, I can hook you up. ;-)

No comments: