Friday, April 27, 2012

40 To 40 Day 39: On The Last Day Of My 30's

For a dollar, I will make this
face for you. Cheeks and all!
I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow, but today I felt great. I had to say goodbye to Andy, so that was a little sad. He was replaced by my friend Scott, who is here to do some traveling, and is also going to take me to see American Idiot tomorrow for my birthday! (which of course, came into town JUST FOR ME.)

So today it did hit me that it's the last day of my 30's. Not in a OHMYGODWHATAMIGOINGTODOWITHTHERESTOFMYLIFE kind of way, but sort of like, "Oh. Wow tomorrow is my birthday." And then I went and picked up Sam from school.

It's been a really great week of celebrating, even in ways that had nothing to do with my birthday. Tomorrow will be a nice finale' to the 40 To 40 series, and a great beginning of another decade!




No comments: