Thursday, August 09, 2007

A view of how 'important' civil rights is to one political party

From a post I made on the Tap back in July:

Seriously. One? Only one? Wasn't worth shuffling the schedule around for? Oh dear GOP, even FAKING caring about this debate would have shown a little more about you, than what this photo gives away.

The NAACP invited all 9 Republican candidates to the forum, but only one showed up: Tom Tancredo. All the Democratic Presidential hopefuls showed up for their forum, btw.

Anyone who sees this photo, and believes any of the bullshit that comes out of the GOP's mouth regarding civil rights deserves exactly the candidate they get. I'm sure I wouldn't agree with anything Tancredo says on many issues, but I tell you I commend him greatly for showing up there.

The rest of the lot make me sick. They should be ashamed. And HELLO- media? Why am I getting this photo off a blog, instead of off every major news site on the internet?

Completely. Disgusting. They have absolutely no class whatsoever.

Pffft.

No comments: